Contract analysis and negotiation
· U.S. Canadian Academy of Pathology: the journals left their long-term contract and moved to Nature Publishing Group, effective January 2004.
· Experimental Hematology stayed with Elsevier following exhaustive bid process and renegotiation of contract.
Financial and economic analyses
· American Journal of Sports Medicine moved from self-publishing to a contract with a commercial publisher, effective January 2004.
Organizational impact studies of changes in publishing arrangements
· Blood centralized manuscript processing and embarked on self-publishing following intensive study of organizational impacts.
Market research studies
· ASME and AIChE are among engineering societies that have made extensive use of our focus group and survey research capabilities to assess member trends.
· Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences uses our expertise for its annual Librarian Advisory Group and E.Journal Summit.
Business models and planning for online journals
· The Journal of Neuroscience and Journal of Vision (online-only journal published by ARVO) are among those who rely on us for sensible, market-based business planning in the complex site licensing world of today.